Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If any of you have watched The Real Rob Report (Michael Robinson and the Seahawks), Moffitt is a cool dude. Weird.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So watching Mike & Mike, Cris Carter is saying that Martin was in on a lot of jokes and hazing himself. He stole a rookie's car this year. He would do the locker room pranks himself.

If I was on the Dolphins and that's true and my character is getting ripped apart by the media while I can't speak, I'd be pissed. I can see why guys would side with Incognito.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the fact that people overlook the racial elements and the fact that he said he was going to kill Martin, is shocking.....well not that shocking. they are not funny and they do not cause people to 'bond'. shaving a dick into someones hair, 'stealing' their car, shaving cream in the locker.....yea cool.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I don't know man, I can't believe Martin didn't sock him, the guy also threaten to slap his mom in the face in that voicemail

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh I'd have socked the hell out of him as well, but I am not Martin, and people handle things differently.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The dolphins make Tampa look good lmao

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

don't ask don't tell bro.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

idk if any of you read the reactions from around the league on ESPN.com but it sounds as if most of the teams would welcome martin in their locker room. I imagine martin coming back to the NFL with another team. Incognito is done and won't be welcomed anywhere but the dolphins if he does play again imo.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I guess you've never been on a field and heard the amount of trash talking that goes on? It's insane, but it's all just BS trying to get in someone's head, NOT HARRASMENT! That Voicemail is PG compared to the stuff that is really said on the field, in the locker room, etc.

All the Dolphins coming to side with Incognito shows you that they'd rather have him on their team, they'd rather go to battle with someone they know has their backs and isn't gonna walk out when the going gets tough and throw the entire team under the bus.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah some team more worried about image than Ws will definatly give Martin a camp invite. Roll out the red carpet and let him pratice. Then the pads will come out and Martin will get a mystery injury, put on IR and promptly forgotten forever

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar