Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Harassment in the workplace................ Theres a reason that in ANY corporate setting (and the majority of regular workplaces as well), you would get fired for it. The NFL shouldnt be different just because the guys are bigger and stronger (which also means that the bullies are bigger and stronger)

This really should not have to be explained to anyone.

Whats even sadder is that I think some of you really dont get it and it has to be explained..........

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We don't even have all the details, but as was said previously.. friends mess with one another. Some people don't realize that it's all in good fun though, I guess.

My friends and I say horrible things to each other, and we're all well aware that it's just for sh*ts and giggles.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Richie Incognito is a full blown turd. No wonder he's the guy behind it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

he is up there with a few guys I cannot stand.

I figured he was involved from the start, and not surprised at all once he became defensive.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the first team that attempts this unicorn rainbow structure will never win another game

Football does not equate to a normal job and we all know it.

I doubt whatever happened would fall under the term 'normal' male horseplay/bonding

But I could be wrong and Martin could be the biggest wuss ever too strap on a jock

8. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

The more I see and read about this Incognito guy he sounds like a massive douche. Hopefully this signals the end of his career, he is a POS.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Unicorn rainbow structure isnt what I am talking about. Incognito has already been suspended by the Dolphins. Just like in regular workplaces, those closet o you and your friends, you can say and do whatever you want but in all workplaces, there is a line you dont cross and you know when you are crossing it.

okay, well most of the time we know when we are crossing the line

10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Why does it matter how friends treat each other when it's clearly obvious that Martin does not like Incognito?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar