Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I this point I'm ready for something real WEIRD to come out.

Like somebody tried some funny business with a black doublesided dildo in the showers...

They've definitely got the mafia code down in the locker room now though, nobody saw a thing

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

We will see how it plays out. I agree that these guys bullied Martin and I bet it sucked for him. Golden rule is the best policy. Hard to side against Martin unless there are parts of the story we don't know.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

but but but..they were best friends...incogNOTo is like hes big brother, his mentor, I mean he was the only guy that was nice to him on the whole team! :biglaugh:

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

so Incognito gets involved with this golf course scandal and then gets elected to a leadership council?? How in the world does that make sense? Right there is the FAILURE of the leadership on that team! Incognito can't even be in charge of running himself on the field as he gets flagged and fined for late hits let alone a team. He may have support inside the dolphins locker room but outside it is a whole different world.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Preview of the Incognito/Glazer interview coming up on Fox Sports:

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHH wow.....

that last bit was actually just too much....

'the racism, the bad words, um, you know that's what i regret most, but that is something that is a product of the environment and something we use all the time.'

maybe its just me, but daym, that seems like the COMPLETE opposite of damage control...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You're right. It's not damage control. It's just the truth. "Product of the environment" is exactly what that is.

You gotta remember... Richie is honorary black. LOL.

But yea he is correct in saying it's something normal. I would say 80% of the black guys on that team use "nigga" regularly between each other. Right, wrong, or whatever... That's the way this is trying to get spun.

Btw, in the voicemail did he say "nigga" or n-er???IMO, from my experiences... There is a serious difference. Most won't agree but there can't be a double standard or race only words... That's stupid. I don't remember which he said tho. I need to check that.

8. Clark

Alright, he said N-er. I don't see how he's going to twist that. But good luck.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

after all of this sh** going down back and forth the last week I am really interested to see what accusations come out out from Martin. I think it will get worse with the problems considering on Thursday night when they released a statement saying that he got physically assaulted.

10. Clark

"Physically" assaulted sounds so sexiii tho....

Lol but yea, the story hasn't reached it's peak. Still a lot to come

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar