Dolphins - worst fans in NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, we have sucked balls this year. If the Bears sucked like us, there would've been a solid 3 Bears fans at that game. And if we didn't suck so much, we would have more fans traveling - but let's face it (regardless of what Texans fans say)... we're still a new team. Not many Oilers fans remained Titans fans or the majority of those that were have already betrayed us and joined the Texans fans like bandwagon douches. We need more history as the Titans before we can have a traveling fan base.

You think if the Steelers sucked and they didn't have six rings their fans would be everywhere?... or Bears for that matter?

The Dolphins were having their best season since 2008... and still couldn't fill the stadium.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Worst fans have to be the Jaguars.. have they ever sold out a game? Ever?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If we win the Super Bowl, I'll tat the logo and roman numerals of the SB on a number of bodily parts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause the Titans were comming off a 20-51 egg. Only the insane would have went out of their way too go too that game

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would argue that our home game vs the Bears was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. To basically have that stadium sounding and looking like a home game for the visiting team was frustrating, disappointing and infuriating.

Those fans selling off all those seats to opposing fans cand kiss my butt. They should be stripped of their PSLs. I was embarrassed for the city to have that kind of showing on National TV.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was bad but at least the vast majority were actually from out of town, unlike all those stooler locals. A good chunk of those punks were two tone blue every other week

7. RavensShallBurn

I agree... but like I said the team didn't deserve much support at the time. It was embarrassing for sure.

That doesn't mean I'll miss games. I sacrifice my weekend and potential vag for our team... drive in from Knoxville for all home games - $40 just to drive back and forth (and that's only with a Civic).

8. RavensShallBurn

I saw a group of Bears fans wearing rebel flag hats... which means one thing - bandwagon douches!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im not saying they were all from out of town - lol

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Pretty sure "UNFORGOTTEN" is not a word ... actually Chris Berman just clarified that on "CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON MAN". :loser:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar