Dominic Williams (Davis) should be a titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

We took a cheap chance on another damaged goods player, and I'd say KVB worked out just fine.

2. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

depends on his cost.

at this point its a complete gamble if health allows his another down.

3. BigRob

BigRob Guest

You guys are funny

Domanick Williams (Davis) is done. He has a bone on bone knee issue. Just ask Curtis Martin how well that is working out. Ask John McClain from the Houston Chronicle about Domanick Williams and he has said many times that his career is likely over because his knee is so trashed with the bone on bone and scar tissue.

Bone on Bone basically meaning he has no knee ligament

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Done? I thought injury has been part of players in the nfl for years... Take a look at Jerry Rice, Willis McGahee, Shaun Bryson, and last I can think of Carson Palmer and Lee Evans. I sure there are alot more, but I deffinately wouldn't count him out untill his personal decision is to cut the ties. Uh oh yeah, remember Jamal Anderson... I know he called it quits pretty early, but I think he just didn't wanna live the rest of his life limping. IMO, Dominic still has alot to prove, and if his surgery goes as well as mine did... he could be back within atleast 6months... I don't know the extent or any updates of his injury, but my ACL surgery was on Feb. 22nd and it's been a little over the month and I'm pretty much ready to run. Althought my doctor recommends I wait three months before getting back into action... I believe that for an NFL player to have surgery it would be a more advanced procedure and that he'd back in pads soon. Other than his injury(which I agree could be a risk at signing him) I believe we should at least give him a shot.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I didn't realize it was that serious, I hadn't seen anything about the severity of the injury, if that's the case he's definately done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar