Dominique Edison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

anyone can catch a ball when theres no one really guarding him...i need to see his game highlights in order to know more about him!

2. Scoop

Scoop Practice Squad Thuggin'

Agreed... Those are the only highlights easily found though.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think this kid has lots of potential and he will have paul williams roster spot.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The good things in the video IMO were that he caught the ball with his hands without thinking about it, it was natural and he has some understanding how to get off the LOS. With those attributes and his size and speed he could already be past P. Williams. Guice or Edison IMO have a decent chance to make the roster and IMO it is almost 100% that even if one doesn't make the roster the Titans will try and keep one on the PS.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So in other words you think this kid sucks and has no chance of making it in the nfl?

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I agree with Sox. Edison and Guice have a great chance to be around, with at least one on the active - unless they just blow it. But to me, they're Heimerdinger types, so they have a leg up here.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good write up in the tennessean today buried under the VInce in Texas clip. begin reading Different Paths

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...exas+stokes+competitive+fires+for+Vince+Young

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I noticed early when camp started that almost every photo of a receiver catching the ball was of Edison.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I say keep hawkins and edison, put guice on pract. squad

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think they will count Cook as a WR in the numbers game since they will keep Scaife, Crump and Stevens as TE's. So we could be looking at Gage, Wash, Britt, and Cook being 4 of 6 or 7 spots. Figure if the cuts were made today, Guice would go practice squad with probably Hawkins, Davis, Williams, and Edison fighting for 2 spots...maybe 3. Whoever can solidify a return position will lock up a spot for sure.

Bye bye Mark Jones.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar