Donnie Avery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

...found not guilty.... Can't tell if post was sarcasm as locker was pretty awful hitting receivers in stride. Timmy from South Park could see that.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

AVERY SUCKS! Did any of you who say he was good even watch more than a game or 2 of colts football last year? He is garbage. ask a Colts fan. Wright is not very good, and I didn't like the pick at all, but he is still way better than Avery. Avery had some huge drops last year. He was playing because they had NOBODY else.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is the truth.

When Hasselbeck was slinging the ball around in 2011 our WR's looked great on paper.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Avery is so good, the Colts let him go

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

still rather have Avery than Lavelle.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats like saying you would rather have a sore throat than a runny nose

I'd prefer not to be sick

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

True, but I would rather have a player who played last year as opposed to one who didn't and collected 2.5m.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Coaches decide who plays, not the player.

Same stupid reason that we kept forcing Britt on the field and leaving Williams on the sidelines. Williams should have played more last season.

Assumption, but its also why the front office is ok to move on without Washington

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Young McMVP would not throw until the WR had made their break and was free. Even then there was hardly any YAC cause he would not lead the receiver.

JL is a much better QB, not football player, than young McMVP. JL is a much better QB - right now - than any version of Collins we were forced too witness.

JL is a much better QB than 'the Diva' although we all know 'the Diva' had his moments too bad he was dumber than a box of hammers and had the work ethic of an arab shiek

Neil O'Donnell was a better QB than JL, but JL proved he was better - right now - than Hasselbeck.

That is my opinion on it.

I loved me some McMVP but he was kinda brutal too watch in the pocket for his first couple of years starting. I think JL will gain confidence in the recievers and OC, well Im conviencing myself of that anyhow - lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar