Don't See The Da Vinci Code

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KamikaZ, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

depends who you ask.

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

I am so SICK and TIRED of people saying that this movie is just FICTION.

Why are the Catholics getting so hyped up over fiction they go...

Give me a BREAK!

Let me put it in this context for you. If I made a movie praising Adolf Hitler for being a great Jewish sympathizer, would I get slack for it? HELL YEA I WOULD! I am taking a HISTORICAL figure and blatently changing and defaming him and the people he affected. You think that the Jews would not be outraged? But wait, what I made is just fiction, why should it offend anyone.

See that is exactly my point, the DaVinci Code is straight up demaing Catholicism and everything it stands for. Saying that Jesus dedicated himself to one person when he came to save the entire world destroys the whole religion - and it is ludacrise. JESUS IS A HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FIGURE, pay him some respect.

3. TitanFan4Life

And oh yea, I am the biggest critic of Cathlocism out there, I just can't stand this hypocritic IGNORANT people who make these blackent statements.

4. X-Men 3 sucks, too...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh man don't say that

6. Sad, but true. If you have anything more than a passing interest in the X-Men, the plot will seriously piss you off...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'll still go see it.

8. TitanFan4Life

what happens?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you seriously want to spoil it for everyone?

10. TitanFan4Life

yea...wut up gunny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar