Don't Start Mariota During Preseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AngryTitan86, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have my suspicion this entire thread is based off a troll post.
    No one seems to concur with the idea of keeping Mariota out of preseason. I still reserve my judgment as to whether I would call Mariota injury prone or not.

2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He only needs one opinion to lump everyone into the same group. Does it on almost every thread someone has an unpopular opinion on.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In other words

DW is gonna DW

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Some reporter just asked Marcus about the knee brace and if he is getting used to it and he responded "Yes, it's probably something I'll do for the rest of my career."

Since I don't pay attention to many players as teams as much as I use to, nor do I know much about sports medicine. Is it common, or are there other players who use a knee brace for preventative reasons?

I know some NBA players wear ankle braces for support.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That sensitivity is warranted. Mariota looks like Jake Locker lite on the injury-front.

Annnnnd he was wearing a knee brace yesterday.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's a good thing

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait whuuuuuut????

My response being pointed at the actual post-maker?! WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS!??!?

Shut up.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Usually it's Tackles you see with braces to prevent injuries but QBs do it too sometimes

9. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

No story here. He's healthy. He's shown it all camp. If they want 1st stringers out there then he'll be out there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I was referring to the OP @AngryTitan86 not DW. I've seen how DW works and I think he's in the clear on this thread from any of my BS.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar