Dont we always say...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by QGP, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

He is more mobile then Chad, and has a stronger arm. His physical attributes are actually closer to Brees in my opinion, but he is more mobile which is why I say Rodgers. He is obviously nowhere close to either right now, but I'm not going to lock him into the Chad Henne range yet either. As far as Pennington, I agree 100%...I almost had him as the QB we got in my offseason plan. I think he would be the PERFECT QB to mentor Ponder. I also think he would fix on of the biggest weaknesses on our team, veteran leadership.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First of all whatever QB the FO likes of this bunch they better make an effort to go get the guy. What I mean by that is I see posts saying how great it would be to get McElroy or whoever in the 4th or 5th round. That is stupid strategy IMO. If one of these guys is really "the guy" IMO you go ahead and pick the guy even if you do it a round ahead of where he might still be available.

If Cam Newton is the guy I think you have to take him with the #8 pick.
    Ponder or Colin Kapernick would take a 2nd rounder or even moving up into the later the 1st. McElroy I'd take in the 3rd.

We are talking about a QB not an OLB. If you really like the guy go and get him. Don't take a chance of missing out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar