Dont worry...next yr we'll send palyers for sure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ok ....the only reason i'm mad is that b/c it does matter when considerin HOF status....and bulluck has only 1 apperearance in a steller 5 yr dominace at the OLB poistion...his first two years ok...fine...but his last 5 (cludin this one....i mean c'mon) he deserves his 5th appearance....and wouuld have gotten it had he been on a different team. stats always dont mean victories...but look at the game tape...he doesnt overpursue, he doesnt miss tackles, he is sound in coverage i mean he has played amazing this season like all the others.

its the titans conspirancy...datin bak to when kevin was our only bowler....just something happens when u put on a titan jersey; ppl forget bout u.

case in point - mawae ....6 time bowler w/ the jets...has a comebak yr, solidifies a sub par line and team (would make his voice heard when **** wasnt right)...just doin everyhint a leader should...and nothing.

yeah...next yr ..lol...if we dominate we could own the probowl I MEAN OWN IT...

BULLUCK - deserving every yr

YOUNG - already an alternaive this yr and jsut look @ us...hottest team in the nfl

PAC - on this pace he will be a shutdown CB...he is an alternative thisyr...if it wasnt for his off field antics and comments and all that garbage...he would be there this yr (i remember during the draft and last yr ppl were like they shoulda picked antrel rolle....and i thought so 2 in light of wat went down durin his first yr lack of effort/lack of coverage and tackling skill/off field antics everything was gainst him...now i luv him. but in A. Rolle's defnse he missed his rook yr...so he might also be gr8 next yr ...as he was in college)

ROOS - even foxsprots said if we do good experct to see him there yearly...it was in some1's rankings...and somewhere else they called him our unhearald like reason for winnin or somethitn like that...like unhearld star yeah tat was it.

MAWAE - just look at him this yr.. like others..but diff is he's w/ the titans

HENRY - perahps a full yr might get him there....

HOPE - deserves it this yr more then any other safty..wtf 90+ takcles 4 ints 1Td ...insane...and last yr was really good but was overshadowed by palimalu...last yr he was playin hell-a-mazin often playing a 'lone safty' role as palumlu was more of an OLB then anything else

HALL - he is playing really eraly really well...but stealin it from neal will be damn near impossible as only 1 FB is given the nudge

KVB - i have wathched him...he is still amazing..evident by his 2 sack performance in last yrs probowl with limited time.... with help ont he other side...he will get less attension from RBs/TEs, less double teams, and qbs wont be able to roll out away from him every time = more sacks for sure

HANZ - for some reason i feel next yr is his yr..i erally think it will be...jsut have a good offseason and play hard every play and he cant be stopped

HAHAH 10 TITANS POSSIBLE TO GO NEXT YR.

anyway...as of this yr i would say bulluck, hope, pac, mawae deserve it for sure. KVB and henry too ...but the stats arent there...but skill and undyin effort for both are...and hopefully will get em the stats next year and a pro bowl nod.

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

If we win more games, we will have probowl players.

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Primetime games next year will definetely help us. I GUARANTEE, we will be on primetime either against the Saints or Falcons next year......most likely the Falcons.

4. Hmmm, I'm a bit gutted that no titans were selected, but then again, it is only a popularity contest, so I don't think it will harm players like Bulluck, who are future candidates for the HOF...

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Vince is an alternate??

6. Yeah, I read that on espn's article on the pro bowl, I was surprised about it as well, I guess the analysts talking about him perhaps going influenced a lot of votes...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Don't worry, I am not worried.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The HOF, we need a superbowl. That will do it. It's on us. We win a superbowl Vince is already in, and Bulluck too. Everybody else has to put together some numbers.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Yeppers

10. maximus

maximus Starter

I dont care if we have the entire pro bowl roster on our team, if it dont win us a Super Bowl, who cares. Super Bowl>Pro Bowl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar