Dont worry...next yr we'll send palyers for sure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

what i dont really get is pac not being a KR/PR, i mean c'mon everyone knows hes best in afc

2. I agree, he is an alternate though...

3. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

How is Vince an alternate over Brady. I love Vince but come on, Brady is 10-4 with like Eddie Berlin as his #1 receiver.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

sorry typo...meant to be haynz

lol fat albe gotta lov him...u saw that whole meal thing...got a kick outa it...

fat albe just cant miss a meal...lol

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Who's the AFC's kick returner then? I couldn't believe there was any way they cheat Pac out of that one.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I was wondering the same thing.

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Was the young corner from the Jets...can't remember his name off the top of my head...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Justin Miller?

:werd:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You don't see palyers in the pro bowl anymore, that would be something. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar