Donta Hightower

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

With the moves we made last year, i cant see us not addressing the secondary this year. I think we'll see at least 3 new starting caliber players in that group. 2 cbs and a s will be signed via fa and draft, at least. I think jr approached last year without winning now in mind and hit on enough players that we won 9 games, still sucking in the division. Our fo and fans both know with 2 new starters in the secondary our team would have won 11 last year. So, there's no doubt, we will address the group this off season.

Also note that the cb groups in fa and the draft look very good right now. I think we are in a very good place.

2. kenny

kenny Starter

This is definitely the year to fix the secondary. If JR takes an aggressive approach to FA we could be in position to take BPA in the draft. We will no doubt take CBs in the draft, but a good FA could really open up our options in the draft.

I trust JR. Thus far he has earned trust. I am really excited to see what he addresses in FA. It will really give us a better idea of what we will be looking for in the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar