Donte Stallworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

7 seasons ago? really?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Agreed. No one said Stallworth was the answer. These clowns we have out there right now couldn't catch a beachball

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Exactly, Williams has impressed me considering the position he's been put into. Hawkins looks slightly less loss. And Washington isn't doing much but he's the #1 right now, and we all know he's a #2 at best. Then we have Cook who is imo the most frustrating player on the Titans, because if he wasn't a rockhead he'd be great.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I was just looking at this too. Robert Meachem would do wonders for this WR corp

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Washington is a pretty good #2, look at him when Britt was playing he was sick. Williams a #5? On what team? The Packers and Saints other than that he's a #3 on most teams. Hawkins is pretty horrendous. Avery I think is ok. And Mariani has no business ever playing receiver.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Do we really know where Williams is at yet? Now he is getting a chance to play he is producing and he is still just a young 2nd year player learning as he goes. He can double last years catch total and who knows may be a 50 catch type guy in the future.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How you can't comprehend simple ideas is hilarious to most of us.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes, because Haynesworth falling down every play is really going to improve that.
    He got traded for a reason.
    He got released for a reason.

He is done. Deal with it.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

That's kinda what I'm trying to say, he's in his second year, and he's in way over his head and he isn't even doing poorly, that catch against the Bengals for the TD was beautiful. I'd rather roll with Williams who has his whole career ahead of him, than try and force feed Stallworth an offense way too fast, to be a one year filler.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Gunny, it was just an honest question, actually to think either one of these guys could come in and help immediately, my money would be on Fat Al. He wouldn't have to learn plays or scheme, just clog or push, just another day in the crapper for him!

But, I agree with you, that doesn't mean guys who've been released aren't better than some of our clowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar