Doug Martin out for the rest of the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Underperforming anyway.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The Bucs say he's not out for the season.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I probably wouldn't listen to anything the Bucs are saying right now.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

On 9/22 I did this trade:

Steve Smith, Doug Martin, Robert Woods, and Bilal Powell
    for
    Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Knowshon Moreno, and Le'Veon Bell

Looks like I dominated that trade.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that is one of the best trades I have seen all year. I am shocked the other person went along with this, that is a monster trade.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Bucs released their qb, their rb is out for the year but schiano says they will see how treatment goes. two different stories here, and I think players may start to go against schiano here considering he released their starting qb, and now their rb is out, the bucs have nothing. When do they get their first win? I don't see it for a while? Are they worse than the Jags?

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He was in huge need for a RB. He had Marshawn Lynch, his #2 starter was Knowshon & #3 was Bilal Powell. Remember at this time Moreno was an average RB, splitting carries 3 ways, and had like 200 yards in 3 games. Doug Martin was the 3rd pick in the draft and he was trying to buy low. At WR he had Boldin, Andre, Welker, and Nicks. So trading 2 WRs didn't hurt him. Le'Veon Bell was 4 weeks out from returning.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

now that u mention that I could see it but you still get the best of it by far. I traded vick before he got hurt for rivers, has payed off great for me lol My # 1 qb was ryan but I benched him for rivers. I know doug martin had a great year last year but I was never sold on him because of the tampa offense as a whole, I didn't think they were that good.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Torrey Smith and Danny Woodhead

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I got one better... After week 1 or 2 I traded Kaepernick, Boldin, and Martin for Manning and MJD. I went on to trade MJD away as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar