Dowell Loggains: OC or bust?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Oct 25, 2013.

1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

First off he will no longer be referred to by his real name until he proves he's a legit OC. Until that point he will be called "Bilbo Lowgains"

His main problem is his predictable play calling. I mean, most of us can call out the play before we run it and if we can do it you'd better bet DC's can as well. He has really shown no innovation it just looks exactly like old Mike Heimerdinger's offense.

I know a lot of you are saying that he's been responsible for Locker's growth but I really don't see it. I think Locker is more responsible for his own grown than Lowgains.

The only good thing Bilbo had done is remove the ridiculous read option routes from the passing game, but that's a common sense move in my eyes.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like how he said we'd definitely be using some read option this season... we've done no such thing.

But yea... give him the rest of the season. Getting rid of him right now would be too hard on Locker IMO.