Draft a Team game: who's in?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by citizenthom, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

No. He'll register tonight when he gets back from work and I'll forward him the notice you sent out.

If Team Nasty joins we will then still need one more person...

Are we voting for stuff in this thread or are we starting a new thread for that?

Gut

2. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

3. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Im in.I'd love to do this.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Team nasty is on the clock...

Please be sure to check your PM's because that took me to the draft selection page and 2 picks were made even before I knew my order spot or that anyone was on the clock yet.

A Gutsy first pick for sure!!!

Gut

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Wow didn't think we'd see a runningback this early

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Woot! I got the best QB in the league (statistically if nothing else) with the fifth. I get Manning but how do Brees and Rodgers go before Brady

7. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Well, there is going to be a voting element here, so maybe folks are trying to avoid the anti-Manning and anti-Brady votes?

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Rodgers and Brees did win the last 2 Super Bowls.

I actually chose Brees because I was picking for 2011 and beyond, before I read the condition about it being just for next season, but that may not have changed my opinion.

9. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I'll be the Hartford Whalers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar