Draft another RB?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Do you guys think we need to draft another RB? Just in case White doesn't pan out. I f we did I think the pick would have to be a steal.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Chris Brown is all but gone, hope he has his resume in order.
    Travis is the man, but, he'll have to redo his contract if he wants to stay a Titan.
    LenDale White didn't pan out so well in his rookie year, hope he'll do better in '07.
    To answer your question, I think they will but in the later rounds. If Travis doesn't redo his contract, they might take someone early but I think he'll stay put.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes, but not because we have to, we just usually draft a RB.

4. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

yeah we tend to always draft a RB in the later rounds. it doesn't hurt to have a running back roster battle for 3rd and 4th strings haha

5. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

We need a speedy 3rd down/pass catching RB.

Lorenzo Booker with our first pick in the 4th round... If he isn't there we should think about Ramonce Taylor in the 7th. Similar skills to Reggie Bush and Vince is familiar with him.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would be very happy getting Booker or Darius Walker. We need to change of pace 3rd down RB. We have our pounders in White/Henry. The need at RB is low this yr. Per NFLDraftCountdown only 2 teams have RB as top need. The Huddle report lists 4 teams with RB as top need. Hopefully that means that Booker and Walker will fall.

If White doesn't pan out then 2008 is when we get another RB. It is looking to be loaded.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I love the idea of picking up Ramonce Taylor. He was even named "Bush Lite" in 2005 because of his speed and catching skills, a perfect 3rd down back if you ask me.

8. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Obviously, you need to check out gang ties given the amount of marijuana he got caught with and the jail time.... However, it could just as easily be the case that he made one mistake and/or his friends hung him out to dry.

However, Ramonce has loads of talent and would be a perfect fit for our offense. We have Lendale, and Ramonce is very similar to Bush (even played a lot of WR his last year), obviously Chow of all people knows how to put that talent to good use.

9. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

lets go with booker , he a speedster

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

right now, Im leading towards Ginn, I know he's a WR, but in our offense, he will be used exactly like Bush...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar