Draft Chat: NFLDraftCountdown.com's Scott Wright

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The following is an edited transcript from the April 20 chat with Scott Wright from NFLDraftCountdown.com.Scott, you have the Titans taking Young at #3. How much of a difference do you see between him, Leinart, and Cutler?I think with the Leinart / Young debate it really comes down to how much of a gambler you are. Young has more potential but is far from a sure thing while Leinart is a safer pick. Personally I would error on the side of caution with a $50 million contract.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001413.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Many thanks again to Scott for being with us last night.

I may see if he would be interested in returning after the draft to discuss how it all went down. Or, if anyone has someone they would like to see invited for a chat, let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Who do you see getting drafted from the Vols this year?
    Jason Allen will be the first Vol and then they have a lot of late rounders like Kevin Simon, Tony McDaniel, Jason Hall, Albert Toeina, Chris Hannon, etc. Oh, throw Haralson out there in round three or four as well."

what happened to jesse mahalona?

4. he wasnt good enough

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ha, I said this 5 years ago.

6. how long has this place been up and running then?

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Whoever gets Mahelona is getting the steal of the draft. This guy was a monster his Junior year, but his production was slowed by constant double teams this year. Tony McDaniel, who was mentioned, was Mahelona's backup at Tennessee. I definitely hope we grab him if he falls into the 6th or 7th. I promise that pick will pay off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar