Draft class.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rudad, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Being optimistic at this time is all Titan fans have, come October November it'll already be over for us..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

It would be nice to make it to Thanksgiving not being out of it already and hoping for the high draft pick.

Thanksgiving in Canada is October 10 :swear:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fair enough. I'm a cynic, through and through.

Gotta see something before I believe it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That's where we differ see, I set my expectations very low with the Titans because I would much rather be pleasantly surprised than constantly disappointed.

Plus, they've proven they suck, not the opposite.

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I don't get people who are down on the team. It isn't you playing nor is it a reflection of you. When team sucks or isn't interesting to watch I don't get the butthurt. It shouldn't emotionally affect you to become sad and saying screw this team. I don't care good or bad I'll always watch.

6. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

I'm still looking for two more yards and the Super Bowl ring for my Titans. I can't be satisfied with anything less at this point. They shouldn't have taken me to that height back in 2000 only to come up 2 yards short.

Over the years, I've invested a lot of time, money (Sunday ticket, I don't live near Nashville, though this year my Sunday Ticket is Free, Woo-Whoo!!!) and emotional capital in the Titans. It just seems like a Super Bowl Win would make this investment worth it. More mediocrity stews apathy, but I can't give up on my Titans, just doesn't seem "right" to me.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It was 1 yard :)
    If McNair had only scrambled for 1 more yard lol
    How do you go about getting free Sunday ticket????

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't get hurt, nor do I get butt hurt, it seems to be you guys getting hurt for guys like me and Fry calling out the obvious while you guys talk playoffs. Calling me names and stuff for not being a complete homer like most posters here. I'm a true fan, been with them since the Earl Campbell days, but that doesn't mean I should disavow my football knowledge just because I'm a fan.

I still follow everyday, and I've never said screw this team....after all I went through as an Oiler, and the current debacle.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am optimistic for the future, but I also realize at this time, that we are a 5-6 win team....We need another year or two under Jrob changes

10. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

You're right, I just intellectually find it very hard to note that we actually came up ONE yard short LOL!!! So I have revised the scenario in my mind that it was 2 yards, just for my sanity.

Free Sunday Ticket came after 10 years of paying for it, in varying amounts. It wasn't automatic, I asked about a deal and they said I "Qualified" for it free this year. DirecTV is good for deals, just threaten to cancel a service and they will work with you.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar