Draft grades are coming in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2013.

1. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I think we have a starter in Schwenke. That kid is quick.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Wreh-Wilson may see time at corner, it won't be starter snaps... but he'll see time. I see him beating TC for the #4 CB spot.

Gooden may see time at LB. Especially if Ayers lines up at DE alot. Maybe also get time at LB for coverage in passing downs.

Schwenke has a chance to beat out Velasco for a starting spot. I don't see it, but it's possible.
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I can't wait for training camp.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Very excited for the season to start. I don't see us getting blown out this year, we should be pretty competitive.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Chris Burke from SI.com

Tennessee Titans

You know what? I loved this draft. G Chance Warmack might be the best player in the whole class, and Tennessee scored him at 10. The Titans kept right on rolling after that, with five more gems — WR Justin Hunter, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, OLB Zaviar Gooden (one of my favorite under-the-radar guys this year), C Brian Schwenke and DE Lavar Edwards. An interior defensive lineman would have been nice, but the Titans improved a bunch regardless. Grade: A-minu

http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nfl-draft-grades-jaguars-49ers-rams-top-the-class/