Draft Order

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This isn't totally related, but I'd just like to know what makes you think this. Do you actually think that McFadden will be a bust? He seems like as close to a sure thing as there is. What is your reasoning?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My reasoning is this: McFadden only 'outruns' defenses. Much like Reggie Bush did, and learned he cant do in the NFL. However, Reggie actually has a lot of shift in his run. He can make people miss. McFadden hasn't made a guy miss in 3 years lol.

McFadden is a straight line runner, and only gets yards when he has a 5 yard wide hole to run through. Shows no vision, no power, no agility. Only speed, and he's not that fast, just faster than most college players. He's no Adrian Peterson, and his backup Felix is better than he is.
    For evidence, watch this:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4oOJQHQBg

He never sees a defender until he's already 10 yards down field lol. And then he just uses an angle to out run them. He makes a cut in one of the plays to split the defenders, but that's about the most impressive thing he's done there. And if that's it...I dont get the hype. Great blocking can make anyone look good. Lendale was more impressive in college than McFadden is, and for the exact same reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar