Draft Outliers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I count five. No way can we count 2015 yet. I'd even say it's too early for 2014.

Williams, Okung, Smith, Solder, and Johnson. Okung is a stretch considering Seattle let him walk without any compensation and he's been injured.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Matt Khalil, Zach Martin, Kyle Long? Those dudes are Probowlers

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Matt Kalil fell off big time after his rookie year to the point that the Vikings aren't sure what to do with him.

Zach Martin was drafted as a guard and has played there full-time.

Long was a Pro Bowler at guard his first two years. I have no idea how he was as a tackle. If you want to count him then that's fine. I think I had him as a guard in my list.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That was one of my points earlier about Ramsey, he can still play safety if he struggles at Corner.

Some of these Tackles drafted have been moved to guards. But virtually none of the Corners drafted have been able to play other positions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar