Draft picks by team

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Winning the Super Bowl doesn't make you immune from criticism. The Patriots do a ton of things right, but they have not handled their drafts very well in the past several years. If they had done a better job, I believe they would have won more Super Bowls since their last one in 2004.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm not dogging them, I'm just saying I'd like to see them take that approach with Mallet under center instead of Brady. Yeah, they've made the SB a lot but they've had a lot of things go their way frankly. They have Brady, play in a weak division over the last 10 years, tuck rule... I could go on.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Could say the same about every team that makes the SB, frankly the year we did took a Miracle right? How many breaks do the feakin sqeelers get?

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Totally agree with you there. You're right it does take breaks to be successful in the NFL over time. Remember it's not like Belicheat has been using this trading down philosophy to accumulate more draft picks for his entire tenure in New England. If I recall correctly this has been happening for the last 5 or 6 drafts. Coincidentally, during that time, they haven't won a SB.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

They might make you eat those words today tho.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's going to be interesting to see who Cleveland drafts with their two first rounders.

Robert Griffin and best available WR. That's what they should do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

I want the browns to make some good decisions and start giving the steelers a run for their money. As much as I love seeing the titans win, I love to see the steelers lose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually if I were the Browns, I'd get one of the top FA WRs, draft RG3, then pick best defensive player available.

I feel like the Browns could actually be good if they just read my post and did this.

9. Clark

I'm not sold on rg3 but will root for him if he's a brown lol

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay last year's draft wasn't that great for the Patriots but go check out 2010.

McCourty
    Gronk
    Spikes
    Hernandez
    Deaderick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar