Draft Prospects Begin Visits to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cutler worked out yesterday (I'm guessing in the bubble) with three Titans receivers and got the following praise from Reese.

"I thought he did fine,'' Titans General Manager Floyd Reese said.

That's about as vanilla a response as you can get which indicates the Titans will try to trade out and get him. ;)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know TJ, as the head honcho of this here brilliant forum, I find it disturbing at your lack of respect for the edit button. What kind of example does that set for the children? :brow:

Reese's response on Cutler actually means he is the best thing since sliced bread.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I attempt to maintain a small shred of integrity when it comes to a bet. :)

I actually said I didn't think he'd be taken in the first round at all. But this was before the Senior Bowl, Combine and Pro Day workouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar