Rumor Draft Rumors Ramping Up

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Does anybody else think the Browns will be attempting to trade with us to draft the duck? I mean they offered the Rams a first for Bradford.
    I could live with both their firsts this year and another first and second round pick next year.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

dreaming

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't give a crap what that trade chart says, I'd take their two firsts and a second this year for number 2 and laugh all the way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yes exactly. I wouldn't turn down someone like Poe if KC wanted to use him in a trade, or if Shelton was hanging around in the draft around#25 I might be inclined to try to trade back into the 1st to get him, but it's definitely not as important as getting other positions solidified. It is a good draft for DTs however.

5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

But how sweat would both first, 2nd, 4th this year and a first next year?

They may be stupid enough to do it. I would love Dupree and DGB in the first round

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its too good to be true, Id LOVE if it happened, but it wont

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora has "become convinced" Oregon QB Marcus Mariota will go No. 2 overall in next month's draft.

That doesn't mean Mariota will go to the Titans, who hold the No. 2 pick, though it does remain a possibility. "Some who know coach Ken Whisenhunt well figure in the end, barring him being blown out of the water with a trade offer, he goes ahead and drafts [Mariota]," writes La Canfora. The Saints, Rams, Browns, Eagles, and Chargers are also mentioned as possible teams who may trade up to No. 2 for Mariota. The Jets are expected to pass on him if he gets to No. 6.
    Related: Titans

Source: CBS Sports
    Mar 20 - 11:44 AM

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I wouldn't be upset if we took Mariota, but would much rather have Winston or Williams.

9. Titan Tony

Titan Tony Practice Squad

I'm no longer digging this trade talk from #2. I say Williams or winston are the best options there. Trading back could lead to Jacksonville picking up Williams and i dont want to see him twice a year smh.. Unless somthing drastic happens between now and the draft I say sit there and go with Williams.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Out of those teams, i'd hope we trade with Cleveland. The deal must be #2 for #12, #19, #43, & '16 1st (at minimum).

12: Devante Parker, WR, Louisville
    19: Melvin Gordon or Todd Gurley
    33: Best RT available
    43: CB?

We'd walk away with 4 picks within rounds 1 & 2. Lovely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar