Draft Strategy for Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I want honey badger from LSU in rd 3

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Too many to name. Only Te'o would make me mad. I like Tank, Cyprien, Hunter, Patton, Slay, Banks, Hunt. I'm really hoping for one of these.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

My ideal day for tomorrow is. Cyprien/Carradine in the 2nd. Hope Patton drops to the 3rd. Rambo as the 3rd comp.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not really digging the DEs left. Aside from Carradine I don't like anyone in the 33-45 range.

I guess as far as DB I'd go Wreh-Wilson. I want a big corner and all of the ones I wanted are gone. I was really hoping Trufant would miraculously fall to the second and we'd jump up to get him. Cyprien is the only S I'd get excited about.

I've always liked Kawann Short and Brandon Williams at DT. Williams is probably more of a late 2nd or early 3rd though.

I think the best depth is at WR. Could be a little mini-run on them before our pick. The Lions desperately need someone across from Megatron and the Jets need one too.

Don't really think we'll take a linebacker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally I hope Carradine fall to us but I'd be okay with any of the following:
    Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi St.
    Mantai Te'o, LB. Notre Dame
    Jamar Taylor, CB. Boise St.
    Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
    Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
    Robert Woods, WR, USC

Luckily Jacksonville and Arizona will most likely be picking QB's and the Jets still need a WR. If Carradine makes it past the 49ers and the Eagles I think he is ours.

6. M13

M13 Rookie

Carradine or best CB available.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tank- he's better than Werner and who knows how good he can be since he had that injury early in the year
    Cyprien- end of days for Griffin
    Brown/Minter- LB depth, especially MLB but can't really see this happening
    WR is really deep, we should wait till the 3rd. Justin Hunter and Patton are intriguing however.
    Banks/Taylor- we need a physical CB.

I get the Banks hate but it's a little over the top imo. He had a knee injury that hampered him for a lot of the year and people say he's slow but he's not that bad and how often do football players run straight line anyway? I would take him.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

After seeing who is available in the 2nd think I rather wait for WR till the 3rd, deeper position than any other also.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Tank Carradine.

With an explosive burst off the snap and a high-revving motor, Florida State's Cornellius "Tank" Carradine quickly emerged as one of the most intriguing pass rushers in the country last season.

Exactly what we need........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar