Draft Strategy for Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Bills just took EJ Manuel. Don't think they're going QB in the 1st 2 rounds.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A lot of guys who were damn good college football players eve if the workouts didn't get them a 1st rd pick.

Moore was a damn good player for A&M in both the big 12 and the sec. He is kind of a Wimbley clone and the 4.9 40 is bothersome but you have to consider that pick. Tank is an obvious choice.

Morgan played 80% of our defensive snaps last year. Wimbley over 60%. That's too many snaps and it dilutes production. Add a third guy to compete and kep guys fresh and it could really add energy to our pass rush.

Teo would be very tempting in rd 2. A great player at ND. Not quite as big and fast as hoped and with the fake babe thing but he is worth that pick.

Several quality CBs we could take though honestly i think the 3rd and 4th rd has good value there.

Justin hunter and Keenan Allen still on the board. Either represent good value there.

3. Carp

Carp Starter

It's late. I can't remember everything

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Brew City

I think the coaches like our CB's. Coty got a lot of playing time towards the end of the year and didn't play bad.

5. Brew City

I feel you.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that idiot LB from ND needs too go too the ponies cause the Colts SUCK

7. Stan

Stan Infinite

Not really needing a safety with the additions we made thru FA, but I do like Elam from Florida a lot. Think we need to go CB or DE though.

8. Stan

Stan Infinite

Well scratch that, stopped watching the end of the draft and didn't see ravens took him. Damn!

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think this is the key...if we truly believe that the FO feels this pressure, and based on the activity in FA I think they do.

We need guys in the first 2-3 rounds that can come in and get dirty immediately. And at this point I dont care if they are aggressive and trade up/around to get what they need early and not worry so much about the developmental players in later rounds.

As always...good read.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think the Bills might do something similar to what the Redskins did last year when they took two QB's RGII and Cousins.We could be seeing Manuel and later possibly Nassib if the Bills think they need to have both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar