Draft The Next Cortland Finnegan.... Draft The Honey Badger

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm sure the Raiders will take him with their first round pick!!! hahahaha

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

But there is also nothing wrong with taking a flyer on a player with some character issues. These are young kids, some of them grow up. Last year, the best CB prospect IMO was Janoris Jenkins, who ended up being the 4th CB taken due to some relatively minor off field issues. And he might have more issues down the road, who knows. But, if he doesn't, then the Rams got the best CB in the draft (and maybe best overall defensive player) in the second round, so he would be a steal. So I have no issues with taking a flyer on some guys with issues. In saying that, Honey Badger isn't that type of prospect. He is worth a gamble in the later rounds, but he is more a 3rd round talent without the off field issues. But still, if he is a 3rd round talent, then getting him in the 4th or 5th might be something to consider.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Totally agree. I was a big Janoris Jenkins fan last year and when he went to the Rams I told my roommate they just got a steal. I wanted a CB last year but this year not totally sure how early, I like Milliner but don't think he's top 10 worthy. There is nothing wrong with taking a flyer but looking at Webster's small sample size he didn't really gamble all that much. He also took all high character kind of guys last year and the year before, where he had some input.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

200TH POST. Sorry just wanted to get that in before bed and don't have much to add to the discussion. We have 2 kick returners and a nickel guy already. I really wanna see Campbell step it up but he kinda sucked whenever I saw him in there. There are a lot better corners and returners on our team already. Instead of a pot head we can take a bruiser back like Stepfan Taylor.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He is the same size and speed Blaine Bishop had when coming out of Ball State.

In the NFL today NB play close to starter minutes. NB is no longer an after thought position.

6. The Hammer

Unless he gets arrested again. If so then the Bengals will trade up for him.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we receive a 3rd comp for Finny, and he's on the board then.. i'll take him. Not any sooner. I like the HoneyB and believe he can be a solid NB/Ret in the league, but we have too many other needs to reach.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

LOL...you guys crack me up!!! Are some of you so naive that you think the rest of the players in the NFL are just stand up guys that would never touch a blunt being passed around the party?!?! I'd be willing to bet that about 90% of the players in the NFL smoke weed and 50% of them smoke weed daily(potheads). Don't want him because he's stupid and got caught, not because he actually does it. If that's the case you should just not watch the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

^^ He's probably correct.

10. The Hammer

No probably about it son. It is weed for god sake. I will not post the Half Baked marijuana rehab vid again but it bears repeating: It is ridiculous that someone would be sent to rehab for marijuana.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar