Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

So what is it about the draft that you love? For me there are two reasons. I am genuinely curious who the Titans draft and i try and follow my favorite college players that get drafted

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You pretty much summed it up.

I'm also a Bears fan, not anywhere like I'm a Titans fan but still I'm interested in seeing what they do.

Also without any real football for months at this point, it's cool to see some good college highlights. Then you get some interesting trades during the drafts, sometimes player but sometimes just up and down. AND when you get crazy things happen, like the Vikings a few years ago not picking on time and teams rushing up and getting picks in before them- that's just awesome!

Plus if you play any fantasy, I play in one good size money league, you start thinking about your team and players you may draft the next season.

3. Blaize

Blaize Camp Fodder

For me its getting updated on the year to come. I personally love watching draft coverage to see highlights of what the players did at college. It pissed me off last year when they really didn't show any CJ highlights after he got picked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar