Drafting Center early is safe bet...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather keep Jones at C, draft a guard if anything. Warmack sucks, he needs to be replaced. Byron Bell/Poutassi are meh at LG.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

why have we not played Warmack at LG? He sucks pretty real good as a RG and hes gonna be gone soon.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because he sucks so bad that if we move him to LG (even though he played there in college) he'll probably find a way to get worse.

Any type of change seems like it would be hard on fatass Chance.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

He was supposed to be such a sure thing. Wtf is wrong with him? Fat,lazy,p$&sy? What is it? all 3? Help me

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All 3.

Still can't layoff the Taco Bell...

Also, I think a lot of Saban players bust because they've already reached their ceiling under his coaching... Some of them don't get any better. I think that's the case for Fatty Magoo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We are not going to draft a C. Maybe rd 6/7

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Heavy feet and sloppy technique if you really want to know

Maybe with Ben Jones playing Center Warmack wont look so bad, its probably really hard playing beside Schwenke

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Youth at C has been a problem. I'd rather see Jones placed there and the LG be a battle between Schwenke, Spain, Poutasi and Gallik.

I'll assume Bell will end up as a backup at RT though could be in the hunt as well.

Let's assume that Jones is the C and Poutasi the LG. Schwenke could be on bubble with his injury history if Spain an Gallik have a good camp.

And, even if the Titans don't take a RT at #15, you can expect them to get, at least, one with all those early picks. I wouldn't be surprised to see them grab someone off waivers either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I do think at some point between now and the preseason, a starting caliber RT can be claimed off waivers as a cap casualty or something and is actually a good player. That said, I'd still like a RT in the first two rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar