Drag Me To Hell

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by jessestylex, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-REviL75zg

I want to see this one just cause the Evil Dead director is involved.
    Glad to see him make another Horror flick. He does some skin crawling stuff.

If you havent see The Evil Dead go rent it! Cult Classic! Filmed in Tn.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm seeing an early sneak peak in DC this weekend. I'll drop my thoughts on it, but from what I've heard, it's a real throw back to classic Reimi horror. I'm hyped.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not trying to insult anyone's tastes or anything, but... this movie looks pretty stupid.

It's like The Ring 2.5... which is a very bad thing.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, early reviews have been very positive from horror fans. You're allowed not to enjoy campy horror genre.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sam Raimi returns to horror (well Ivan anyway).. Classic prop effects Greg Nicotero style! Hell yes I'm in!

The Ring 2? I don't think so...

There's a big article on Drag Me to Hell in Rue Morgue this month. Looks very cool..

Hung out with the Ladies of The Evil Dead a few weeks ago. Showed them current photos of the cabin and property. They hadn't seen any of that since 1979 and were very interested in all the stuff..

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I trust Raimi better than I trust the vast majority of directors/writers working in the Horror genre today. This was also written only a little after Army of Darkness.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/962/962813p1.html

Doesn't sound like "The Ring 2.5" to me at all. :ha:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To be fair, the trailer cut they are showing on TV is clearly directed at Ring/Grudge horror kids.. The interview I read with Nicotero stated this movie is actually and over-the-top slapstick horror/comedy ala ED2/ARMY.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I took it to be similar to The Ring from the TV commercial. The main character has a fly (or some insect) crawl up her nose and she has three days to live... sounded like the same basic plot...

"Seven days to live" (The Ring)
    "Three days to live" (Drag Me to Hell)

Like I said, I don't exactly know the whole story, so that's what it looked like me.

I will probably end up seeing this though. I didn't think I would see Star Trek, but I did... and I liked it.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Sam is a master of horror. This movie will not dissapoint.

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

cant wait...shall be a good time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar