Dramatic differences showing up from last yr to this yr....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We had the worst record in the league last year and were tied for worst the year before that. How in the world can we trend down?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Lol, loose every game in the preseason and continue to not even be competitive in games were we play middle-top tier teams. :-(

3. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Eh, I think that play was more about the defensive call than WR running it honestly. I think that would have been the same outcome regardless. The Safety was pretty much on Sharpe in like a second upon receiving the handoff. Just don't see what too many people could have done in that situation.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

If he doesn't slip and fall in the backfield every time.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I agree, it looked like a safety blitz all the way on the replay. He was at the LOS and headed towards the backfield at the snap. That was just a good call at the right time.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Pretty hard to lose more than last year lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar