Drayton Florence to the Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There were a few guys on this board who were really high on Florence. He was mentioned as a possible replacement for Pacman.

I'm starting to wonder what we're planning to do with respect to Pacman's spot at corner. I think the chance of him playing for the Titans is very, very slim (<5%) and I don't love the idea of going into the season with Harper starting.

Obviously there are other options (Lito Sheppard, a draft pick, move Griffin to corner). What do you think we're going to do?

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Having Griff at corner didn't work. I'd love to bring in Sheppard but spending a 3rd round pick or so would be an okay solution.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Drc!

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

3rd round pick

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

mathis/florence - - - pikin ya poisen

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was leaning that way too, assuming we were going to sign a good free agent WR, but with that apparently not an option now, im pulling for manningham again.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Not at all, actually. Florence is a bum and Mathis isnt as great as everyone makes him out to be. Id hesitate to put him in my top 10.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what the heck is a poisen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar