Dreadful - No change at QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If Vince isn't going to start, then I say leave him out entirely. If you're going to use him, at least let him get warmed up or in a rhythm first. Unless Fisher is hinting at a wildcat formation, but we wouldn't be so lucky.

2. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I realize you are being a smartass. But really, Whats the worst thing that could happen? We'd lose another game?:rolleyes:

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Maybe I should..cause I cant do any worse

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You know what...it doesn't matter who we have playing QB if our WRs aren't going to catch the ball any better than they have been. While we have a decent WR group...we still don't have anyone that is necessarily scaring any defense.

Our leading receiver has 289 yards. 289 YARDS! Through 6 games!

I don't care who plays QB at this point.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mario Austin almost had that in one game.

6. luxbear

luxbear New England Titan

That's pretty awful, considering Ochocinco had something like 118 yards alone last week vs. Chicago

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Miles Austin.

8. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Mario Austin is a basketball player.

And yeah, Miles Austin did amazing, made our receiving core look like trash.

9. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Mario Austin has better passes thrown to him. Miles Austin is going to be nice.

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Sorta sounds like situational packages for VY. Probably like down by 35 with five minutes left. I hope I'm wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar