Drunken teens kill 7 year old with Mortal Kombat moves

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Broken Record, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Gred Oden Disease

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so much blame too go around here. Mother deserves to be in that jail along side her stupid oldest - that we know of - daughter. Every person who did not come forward earlier after seeing the abuse that gutter thug handed out to a 7 year old girl. The California father who had not seen his daughter in 3 years, but has found the time to go to her funeral, no direct blame for him just whatever he has comming as an absentee father. The parents of the 17 year old tough man who raised a physopath - I'll just call him the Dark Dahlmer from now on. The agencies who did not immediatly investigate the situation cause apparently they had been informed, at least some neighbors said they reported it to some agency. And for cryin' out loud REMOVE those surving twins from that home.

As an aside could someone tell me how much "street cred" the 17 year old Dark Dahlmer drunk punk gets for killing a 7 year old girl? Also Dark Dhalmer thinks being drunk is an excuse - I just hope he hasn't spread his useless seed anywhere cause that is one dude who should be Darwined out of the DNA pool.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe it is.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I hope he knows they put soap on "it" and say they are doing you a favor in jail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar