DT Lamarr Houston-Texas

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yes Houston would be nice to get but no way he lasts until our 3rd round pick. No way we take the guy in the 1st.

I guess my point is we aren't as bad as fans think at DT right now. We would have to have a real stud like Suh drop into our laps to pull the trigger in the 1st and we know that isn't going to happen. Houston is not much if any better of a prospect we have on the team right now and if Marks shows up and Jones stays healthy along with Brown we are pretty strong at that position. I'd still consider AH if a deal can be made because he is a stud.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Houston probably goes between the 25th and 50th picks.

I remember when Michael Griffen was projected about the same way and we jumped up and got him.

20/20 hindsight would have us with a 2nd rd pick and taking Thomas #1 and Houston #2.

2 outstanding first team all big 12 players!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar