DT Long Hopeful to Make Return Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: If team physicians clear him, DT Rien Long will participate in today's Titans OTA session. Long tore his Achilles tendon on the first day of training camp last year and would be limited. "If we can get Rien cleared to come out, then he will be limited," Fisher said. "He won't be released at full speed, but at least he will be limited and will be able to rejoin the team." Long is entering his fifth season and was recently resigned by the Titans for a one-year deal. He has 58 tackles and 9.5 sacks in his career.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I hope he can get healthy and is able to continue to play for several more years. We need pass ruishers and if Rien is at full speed he will get some sacks lining up next to KVB. Dline play will have a great deal to do with our having a winning season.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

What Happen To The Alex Brown Talks Anyone Knows?

4. this guy came and spoke to us when i was in middle school

5. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Alex Brown, Kris Jenkins, Assante, lets make a couple of more moves on Defense to keep the ball in Vince's hands. The D will detremine our record this year.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

We DONT need Asante at this point. Brown, Jenkins and Walker would all be upgrades though.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Oh yeah, and Al Wilson.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We just lost our #1 cornerback and really the only guy that's worthy of being a #1 CB on our team. So why wouldn't we need Asante? I mean, I think Asante is highly over rated, but he's better than Hill, Harper, etc.

9. i agree samuel is a good cb,but hes not worth 2 first rounds picks.The guy had one good year and thats it,now all of a sudden he's the next champ bailey.Let the guy prove that he can do it on a consistint bases like champ then we can have this conversation.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thank you!!!

finally, someone else sees the logic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar