DT's?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

This really scares me because we all saw what happened when Haynesworth went. The defense fell apart right before our eyes. Personally, I think DT is one of our most pressing needs. If our defense relies that much on great play out of the DT position, then we need another stud there. Because it's fairly obvious Haynesworth can't be trusted to play out a 16 game schedule. We can't afford to have the defense falter everytime Big Al gets out of breath.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Assuming we do re-sign AH my guess is we look to the draft for another DT. We will already have a decent amount of $ tied up at that position. They will probably just look for the best value which means more than likely not in the first two rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar