Duante's suitors may include Jags & Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don' think anyone knows what he is capable of. A qb can probably overcome injuries more easily than any other position. And you know he has skills, so it may just be a matter of getting his timing back. I would say there is a good chance he will regain his form. I don't know a lot about knee injuries, but it seems like everyone is coming back from them lately.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Bulluck....he may have been terrible, but with Minn he had NOONE to throw too with a shotty line. Then he got hurt.....if he gets healthy he could be a real threat somewhere.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah the Jags not giving up on Leftwich has been the best thing for us. Hope it continues.

McNair wears two-tone blue again in 08-09. Book it.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

noted... but what would be the purpose?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm thinking the same..
    why would he want to come back here.

Its obvious we don't need him or want him as our starter.
    He would be too proud to serve as backup. Everybody was saying the same about Eddie a few years back but clearly he's not a Titan nor am i aware of any talks which have taken place over this regard.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I would have agreed with that, but the season that he got injured, he was already playing like a totally different person before the injury. I doubt that he'll ever regain his old form.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

When it becomes obvious to him that he's no longer starting material on any team. Then he looks at his options as a backup and decides that Tennessee is the best fit. He knows the system. Vince Young is here. Steve still doesn't have his ring and the Titans are serious contenders.

Well, at least that's what I think Riverman is sayin'.

It all makes sense... except I don't how bad the riff is with Bud. That could be the trump card.

As a fan, though, it sure makes for a nice story.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

My guess, he thinks he's a starter. And some team is going to give him a chance to prove it. This will likely be his last shot tho.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

McNair would be far to embarrassed to return to the Titans. But then again, once Kyle Boller takes your starting spot, you can only go so far down.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

McNair isn't going to play for anyone as a back up. Why would he?

I could see the Ravens as a place Culpepper could hang out for a year or two until Mac does hang it up (could be sooner than later) and Culpepper could regain some of his old form. He still isn't old by QB standards, he just needs to get healthy.

IMO the main reason Miami decided to move on with Green than Culpepper had as much to do with developing John Beck. Green might be a perfect guy for Beck to learn behind for the next year or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar