dudley guice....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chop, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop

chop Camp Fodder

Ive seen a couple pics of him anyone heard any media good or bad on the guy ? Hes wearing number 13 and looks the part of a wide receiver.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

At the very least he's got a quality football name.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not pronounced 'Juice', unfortunately... They pronounce it 'Geiss'.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, we as fans can change that!

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

stone cold as guice...

6. chop

chop Camp Fodder

I really hope hes Good,he looks really good on that YouTube video

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Cut Chris Davis and Paul Williams. Keep this guy.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'd definately take him over Williams or Davis. The guys got a great set of skills. Most importantly seperation and catching the ball. We should keep Dominique Edison too.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Even if the juice, goose or guice or whatever we call him gets cut P Williams and Davis will be with him in the unemployment line. IMO those guys will really need a great camp to stay on the roster.

Think about who we have at WR and TE. Washington, Gage, Britt and Hawkins are absolute locks. Jones isn't a lock but he was signed to be our return guy. I mentioned TE because we have 4 legit TEs who could all make the roster and Cook can also play WR which takes another WR spot away.

I wouldn't bet the house that both Davis and Williams get cut But I'd bet one of them is gone for sure barring the team bus rolling over and hurting all the WRs except them. If Guice or Edison show something my guess is that the one they like ends up on the practice squad.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Edison seems like he's in every other picture of mini-camps catching. Paul Williams can be seen in most pictures watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar