dueces mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by griff33daddy, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

duece i cant find where i told you i wanted to see you mock but if you could would you post it here and explain your picks like everyone else....curious to what it is going to look like

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I'm neither duece's friend nor enemy, but this is a bit over the line... Making a thread just to ridicule a fellow member's opinion on players is classless.
    I didn't like what he said about kaepernick either... but everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

im not here to bash him i just asked him about it on another thread and i cant find it anymore

i really want to know as i know he is the most opinionated person on this board probably and although i dont agree with every one of his opinions he has been right on most of his draft things as he pointed out he has had mistakes and heck everyone does

i want to see his opinion as ive seen almost everyones

so dont make it out to be more than what it is so dont accuse me of tryign to single him out until you know what your talking about

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Deuce will come up with a mock draft thats missing 6 rounds worth of picks.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

see this isnt a thread bashing him why come in and automatically bash him?

6. JCBRAVE

I'm not bashing him. Someone else asked for his top 32 players, he listed like 14 lol. Then went on to explain why only 14 are worth his time. Those weren't his exact words, and he'll be real quick to tell you that. I know Deuce, I should read what you wrote, and not paraphrase, but it was comical.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Don't do it, Deuce.

Personally, I don't make mock drafts. I just comment on the top prospects and what I think of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

Mocks are always 99% wrong, you may luck out and get the first 5-10 picks right, but after.....

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

lol i want to make one but its basically what they want not what the titans will do because half the players will be taken either before or after us lol

10. 24

24 Starter

I hate mock drafts, they don't mean anything. It's just fans living in fantasy land.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar