Dumervil released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    Elvis Dumervil's contract not filed with NFL in time. Dumervil released, as Denver Post released.

Release Amano, SIGN THIS GUY!

2. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I wish but I bet the will just redo his contract but a new one...

3. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

Go get this guy or a CB or SS ...Then get Cooper and the other 2 holes in the draft...Not a major hole at SS now with Wilson...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ha! Didn't file his new contract in time. That's hilarious.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LOLOLOL HIS AGENT IS FIRED

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And John Abraham just signed with New England. Do you think Belichick leaped at the fax machine to stop that one from going through when they found out Dumerville was released?

7. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

Ah i jus got all happy like a rookie...lol...Oh go get em(dumerville) hehehe...Ok cant afford him anyway without major cuts...Need 10 mill for draft/practicesquad/to fill out rest of roster and in case of injuries...So lets go get Israel Idonije like i wanted at the start...Should fit our system big and hes prob not lookin for big money..He's gettin a lil long in the tooth so to speak prob jus lookin for a decent team and contract...

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay but seriously who wants Dumervil? I wonder how much it'll cost.

9. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

LMAO! haha billy...mayb u should have Bill Parcels come back and stock ur roster for ya so u can win a couple more SB's hehehe

10. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

This move regardless of outcome gives us a window of opportunity. We either go out and target him or use this as the change of focus on the other DE's who's market value is currently lower. I say we go grab a DE in the next 24-48 hours and continue this amazing offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar