Dumervil released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

rather have osi for 2 years at half of his contract

nothing against him im a big dumervil fan but he isn't coming here and we dont have the cap for another big move barring some serious manuevering

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well assuming we have about 6 mil:

-Renegotiate Hasselbeck's contract
    -Cut Amano
    -Trade Washington

How much would that give us? approximately 10 mil? maybe even 11-12? That could get it done. The problem I have with it is we're already paying Wimbley a good chunk and Morgan becomes a FA pretty soon himself, so how much money are we going to put into this position? Also if there was ever a reason to cut Griffin then do it now and we can take Vaccaro at 10 (just throwing it out there).

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh what planet is Wyatt's tweet any indication the Titans will look.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I've heard some bills fans giving George Wilson some serious love....saying he's a solid pickup for us. We could turn this around fast, fellas. I'm getting excited and its still a ,onto and change until the draft!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This will make me happy. He's a serious threat pass rushing. Can he play DE? Is he fast and skilled enough to play 4-3 OLB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar