Dungy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i think the titans are so familiar with the stretch run play, that it just doesn't work against us...

one thing I love about the nfl is divisional games...the teams are always more prepared for each other...

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not wanting to take anything away from your point but the 12th man had a hand in that:grrhee:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

We're coming up on 48 hours post kickoff and I still can't talk.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

In the face of pretty prancing ponies you shouted yourself 'horse'. :whoop:

:duckrun:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no, just no.

Time out for you.

6. CPA

CPA Camp Fodder

There were reports out of Indy that Dungy said just because the Colts have lost 2 of the past 3 games does not mean they have problems on defense.

7. pookha_hare

pookha_hare Guest

four or five false starts on the colts

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to see the Colts lose homefield advantage now... it's possible. That defense clearly has some hole, Sanders didn't make much of a difference. Vince made all the difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar