Duracell: Trust Your Power Commercial

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I will now only purchase Duracell batteries for my.... stuff.

Great commercial.

Nice to see the Seahawks getting dick rode from every direction. That might be us one day.

Maybe we can draft a blind kicker or a retarded lineman. They have tard strength.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Saw it online a few days ago.... Good stuff.

If only I had seen it 10 years ago when I actually used batteries for stuff.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The Seahawk love is killing me

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kenny Walker from nebraska.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Yeah I saw this, it went viral right when it came out. My friends were posting it, people who weren't even into football, thats how good it was. What a human, what a guy, I'm rooting for him big time.

In life you need to see things like this to keep you humble. Problems we face and claim can't be overcome.. Just look at some of the things others have to endure to keep your basic sh*t in perspective.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I bet those guys over at Durracell are happy with Seattle making the Super Bowl

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Eugene Amano, and it didn't work out so well for him or us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar