DVD Aficionado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Are any of you members of DVD Aficionado? It's a great place to keep track of your library of DVD's. A nice thing is that it let's you enter the specific DVD issue of the film you have (region specific releases, collector's editions, etc.). It also allows you to search through your titles by genre, which is pretty cool. It's kind of interesting to see what genre of films you spend most of your hard earned on... and usually it's not exactly what you'd expect.

If there are any other current Aficionado members out there, let's see your stuff...

Here's mine

DVD

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm going to join and post mine.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wow! There's a lot of similarities in our collections. In fact of the DVD's in your collection that I don't own, there isn't a single piece that I wouldn't mind having.

I watched the first couple of episodes of The Wire then lost track of it (it seemed like it was in a loop of constant repeats). I really should pick up at least the first season or two. I seem to recall that some of the creative minds behind the show we're also connected with the series Homicide: Life on the Street (I have all seven seasons of Homicide).

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Me and titanbuoy got a lot in common in terms of movie tastes. Good lookin' list cous.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll start mine up.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

buoy, do you really have batman begins but none of the original four?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I do like the first two Tim Burton directed Batman films and if I hadn't owned both on VHS and watched them a bunch of times I'd probably have 'em on disk (odds are I'll get them at some point). As for the two Joel Schumacher directed films, I've got no desire at all to pick them up. Schumacher's "Batman & Robin" is, IMO, one of the most putrid bits of trash ever commited to celuloid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar