Dynasty League Fantasy Question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

So I'm in a dynasty league going into its second season (that means I keep all players, except those I cut to draft rookies/free agents.)

So I'm pretty sure I have a top threeish pick, so I'll probably get RGIII or Luck to fall to me.

I am stacked at receiver for years to come (Megatron, AJ Green, Julio Jones). My Running backs suck (Ingram, Tolbert, Moreno, assorted trash)

And at QB I have Brady, with Sanchez as backup.

Now, I figure I will do one of two things...

1. Draft a running back, either the one that went to Tampa, or the one that went to NYG. That would probably be the smart play.

But, I am tempted to offer RGIII straight up for Locker. I want Locker on my team. He'd just be backing up Brady for now, but one day, I believe he'll be something awesome.

Am I crazy? What would you do? If I knew that Locker was gonna start, I'd offer Brady for Locker straight up, and draft a running back. I may do that and find a scrub as insurance.

What do you think?

2. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I would go with RG3. If Brady gets hurt and Sanchez gets benched for Tebow you'll have RG3 to start in place. I hope Locker starts this season but I doubt he does unless Hass loses the job for himself.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd go with RG3 as well.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm in almost the exact same position. Except we start 2 QBs and I have Brees then Culter,Kolb,Carson Palmer. WR I have Megatron and Brandon LLoyd and some other decent options. RB I suck (Fred Jackson is best option)

And I have the number 2 pick.

All that said, I am going RGIII if I can't trade for multiple picks. It's tough to pass on Richardson when my RBs are so weak.

Guess you don't like Richardson though?

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If Richardson is there, I take him. I assume he will go number 1 or 2 though.

6. Alex1939

Ah yeah, I guess in a 1QB league that would make sense. I'm almost positive my league will go Luck-RG3

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would go with Richardson as well.

Even though I do not think that he will be an amazing runningback, you have a need there and lets not kid ourselves about Brady being injured. It could happen, but it is not likely. You will win more games by getting Trent than you will with RG3 no matter how nice the depth is.

If he is gone, I might get that guy for the Giants. Even though I doubt he offers much more than what you have. Maybe then just go with RG3.

8. rward16

rward16 Practice Squad

I am in a league where we keep 3 players from the season before and have to decide between:

Peyton Manning
    Matt Ryan
    Gregg Jennings
    Mike Wallace
    Kenny Britt
    Piere Garcon
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Shonn Greene
    Jahvid Best
    Vernon Davis

Any help?

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Wallace, Davis, Garcon.

10. Alex1939

Your team is not good lol.

Matt Ryan, Jennings, Wallace would be my picks, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar