Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

dyson signs with jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    why would we have wanted him back?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Five-year, $11.5 million deal (including $3 million in signing and roster bonuses) is a pretty good deal.
  2. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Not a bad deal at all for a guy with his experiance
  3. NewsGrabber Guest

Jets, CB Dyson agree to five-year, $11.5 million deal

The New York Jets beat out two of Andre Dyson's former teams -- the Tennessee Titans and the Seattle Seahawks -- and reached an agreement with the cornerbackl on a five-year, $11.5 million deal, including $3 million in signing and roster bonuses. ...more

[IMG]
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I don't blame him for moving on. It's clear we're looking to continue upgrading our secondary. He did lead the team in INTs his last two years here. This confirms that a Jason Allen or other DB signing in the 2nd wouldn't surprise me, especially if we have an extra pick.
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Wow! That seems really cheap. I remember Dyson as a pretty decent #2 CB, am I nuts?
  6. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    That's a great deal for the Jets. I wonder how close to signing him we were.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Looking at other deals, Will Allen signed a four year deal for $12 mil. He has 295 career tackles with eight INTs. Dyson has 243 career tackles with 17 INTs though was hurt a lot last season.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $58
    If Dyson could stay healthy then I would be disappointed that the Titans lost out, but man that guy can't seem to stay on the field for any length of time.

Good luck in NY Dyse, you're going to need it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.