E. Manning vs. V. Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 10, 2010.

?
  1. Yes, in a heartbeat

52.6%
  2. No way, Vince is the man

47.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

a couple of weeks ago when the Titans beat the Giants I posted that I'd take Eli over Vince straight up. Currently, almost at the half, Eli is 15/21, 175 yd, 2 td. That's outstanding. That kind of pass production is what I want to see. Is today the day Vince lights it up? Would our coaches play Eli the same way they play Vince? Is Vince underutilized? Who do you like?

public poll attached.

2. Vitharr

Vitharr Camp Fodder

When's the last time our QB had 21 passing attempts in the first half?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for real. McNair would routinely would he not? Doesn't that kind of destroy the Fisher won't have Dinger call pass argument? Could the play selection be a product of player abilities?

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Vy should have 38 passes today, IF Fisher is serious about winning.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't know when but i can almost guarantee it was a game we lost.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I have to say that Eli has better weapons...

S. Smith, Manningham and Nicks are great WR's.

Washington, Gage and Britt are alright (Britt has major potential).

Even though we have CJ, I'm going to have to say that Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs beat CJ/Ringer.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Eli in a heartbeat.

He's a Super Bowl winning QB. 'Nuff said.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well we all know this.. if Vince passes well it's because of Fisher's awesome gameplan, and if throws poorly it's all because Vince sucks. :rolleyes:

(fwiw I voted Eli, in a heartbeat is stronger than I feel but gotta work with the options you get)

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Vince was definitely made to look bad vs the Steelers. Overall though he's shown me enough since his return last season that he can throw well when asked to do.

Those two hail marys last week were both great throws. Had one of them been caught the media would be singing Vince praises all week.

Manning plays very well when he gets protection but makes bad decisions under pressure.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Eli still makes retarded decisions..and more frequently than VY. Either way it doesn't matter, our offensive philosophy would not be any different and overall success would be the same more than likely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar